Creating a Package from a Harvest (Web - Metrc)
Creating a Package from a Harvest
You can create a Package from a Harvest in the Web Application of Canix:
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > Active
- Under Actions, select +Create Package
- Create Package From, select Harvest
- The next screen will prompt you to enter a New Metrc Package Tag or select the arrow to generate the next available tag. Select or search for the Item from the drop down menu, and to select a Packaging Date. Note: there is an option to mark this package as a Testing Package. Toggle this on if you are creating this specific package to be sent to be a lab, not that the harvest has been tested.
- Select Add Contents to enter the source harvest and weight of the package. Search and Select Active Harvests from the Harvest field Note: if you don't see the harvest you're looking for, check that this is an active harvest under Harvests > Active.
- Select, +Create Package Note: Once Submitted this package cannot be edited