Create Recipe (Web - Non-Metrc)
Recipes deduct ingredients from your Non-Cannabis Inventory whenever a cannabis package is produced.
Pro-Tip: Creating Ingredients in Non-Cannabis Inventory should be completed before Creating a Recipe.
- From the Web App, Inventory > Non-Cannabis > Recipes.
- Select, +Create Recipe
- Complete required fields: Recipe Name, Matching Item, Item Quantity, Unit of Measure.
Recipe Name - User Preference, used for identification purposes.
Matching Item - Cannabis Item being used, and will reflect in Inventory.
Item Quantity and Unit of Measure - How much of the matching item will be used in the recipe.
***Note: Matching Item - Be sure to create the Cannabis Item in facility settings prior to creating the recipe. You can add the Item to Facility Settings here: https://app.getcanix.com/facility/settings ***
- Then Add Ingredients by Searching for the SKU or Non-Cannabis Products. When adding Ingredients you will add the Quantity and Unit of Measure for each.
- Once all Ingredients have been added, Select Create.
- The Recipes will now populate on Non-Cannabis Recipes.