Creating a Batch from Clone or Seed (Web - Metrc)
Creating a Batch from Clone or Seed
*METRC CLIENTS ONLY*
In the Web Application of Canix, you can Create Batches of Plantings from Clone or Seed, Mother, or a Package. This article outlines the keystrokes of Creating a Batch from Clone or Seed.
- Select, Plants > Plant Batches > Active
- Select, +Create Batch
- Create Plant Batch From: Select, Clone or Seed
- Create Plant Batch by completing all required fields: Enter Metrc Batch Tag, Select, Clone or Seed, Room, Strain, Enter, Number of Immatures, and the Planted Date. Note: Optional Field to enter Notes about the Plant Batch.
- Batches can only be created in Batches of 100
- "Is Mother Plant Batch?" Toggle is used only if one of the plantings in the batch will be a mother, not that it came from a mother.
- Select, +Create Plant Batch
**You have Successfully Created a Plant Batch from Clone or Seed!!**
You can view Plant Batches in the From the Web Application of Canix: Plants > Plant Batches > Active